The Collection, Process and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit the website or use the services provided by the website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information with regards to the service essence, and only process and use your personal information within specific purpose and ambit; the website will not use your personal data for other purposes without your agreement.
- The website will keep your name, email address, contact information and usage time while you use interactive functions such as service mailbox or questionnaires.
- During browsing, the website will automatically keep records of equipment’s IP address, usage time, browser type and browsing history, etc. All those records are for internal application traffic analysis only, will not be published, not be associated with specific individual, and will not be analyzed for specific record.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will analyze collected questionnaires and data. Except for internal research, the analysis result of statistical data or explanatory will be published without involving any specific individual information if necessary.
The Protection of Data
We endeavor to protect the website and your personal information with reasonable technology, procedures and related information security equipment and necessary measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. All of related personnel will sign confidentiality contract, and will be subject to related legal actions if violating the confidentiality obligations.
When it is necessary to entrust other organizations to provide services due to business needs, the website will request those organizations to take appropriate security maintenance measures and comply the confidentiality obligations. We will take every necessary inspection procedures to ensure those measures and obligations will be complied.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Party
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- By your consent.
- By law obligations.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- To collaborate with public agencies or academic research institutions, due to the necessary of statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data which is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify the particular party in the manner in which it is disclosed.
- To identify, contact or take legal actions through the website administrator’s analysis, due to your activities on the website violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the website other user rights or cause harm to anyone.
- To conducive to your rights and interests.
- When the commissioned vendor of the website is asked to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.